Data scientists building strategy
Everything public was once private, to know what is discussed in private, you just have to understand the behavior patterns in digital media of the interest groups.
We live in a new digital order
We observe, protect and increase the brand's value through the narratives understanding and positioning that connect and influence audiences
- Every public item was once private, to know what is discussed in private you only have to understand the behavior patterns in digital media of the audiences of interest.
- Everything public returns to private, to explain the impact of the public on the private you only have to understand the patterns of the reactions of the audiences of interest.
- Digital audiences are wiser than the smartest of their users, but the wisest of the audience are wiser than the wisdom of the audience.
- You must analyze what is said, but it is more important to analyze what is not said, when something was expected to be said. The information gap speaks about the fears or blind spots of the audience.
- Describe: We observe the behavior of stakeholders and represent it through metrics.
- We clarify: We relativize the behavior of stakeholders and represent it through comparisons.
Which options do I have?
- We diagnose: We explain the behavior of stakeholders and represent it through indexes.
Why did it happen?
- We adapt: We learn from stakeholder behavior by applying data science and artificial intelligence. What did we learn?
- We prospect: We predict the behavior of stakeholders by studying the scenario’s probability. What could happen?